This hospital is a privately owned surgical medical center with about 40 beds. This is not a facility where sick patients would normally go..... as it is strictly a surgery center with a small maternity ward.
As of May 19, 2021 most states were categorized as yellow and green, with a few orange states and not one single red state. As of May 19, 2021, Mexico had administered more than 23 million doses of vaccine, or about 18 per 100 people.
We have not had one case of Covid within the hospital amongst the doctors, nurses or staff members since this crisis began. They are using all proper protocols for Covid to keep the hospital Covid free.
The entire hospital is sanitized every morning and night. When a patient is discharged that respective room is sanitized completely after their departure.
We are now testing all of our patients for Covid as part of their pre-op testing.
- Alert us if you have any other health problems that make you more susceptible to developing COVID-19 or are at increased risk.
- Typically, patients over age 65 who also have respiratory ailments, heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, or are immunocompromised are at greater risk.
- We ask that you come alone to office visits, if possible. To limit exposure and practice social distancing, we are doing our best to minimize the number of people in the office at one time. If you require someone to accompany you to your visit, he/she will need to be with you at all times throughout the duration of your appointment or they will be asked to wait outside.
- Please make sure to bring a mask with you to the hospital.
- Please abstain from handshake greetings and keep a “social distance” of 6 feet or more from other individuals when in the office whenever possible.
- As soon as you enter the office you will be asked to use hand sanitizer provided to you upon arrival and departure from the practice. Coat both the front and back of your hands and wrists and let them air dry. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and avoid touching your face.